- the opinions expressed here are mine and mine alone and do not represent the opinions of the democratic people's republic of north korea or its staff - or, for that matter, any current/past employer or organization with which i've ever been affliated.
- If your Community Group could use some work...you know who to call now! http://t.co/2TzYMf1q 2012-10-06
- My Top 3 #lastfm Artists: MUTEMATH (75), The Black Keys (51) & Muse (36) http://t.co/17jVBYGG 2012-10-05
- @rosati7 I don't usually send links in my tweets, but when I do, they are links to Dos Equis, #mostinterestingtweeterintheworld 2012-10-01
- My Top 3 #lastfm Artists: Mumford & Sons (110), Paper Route (89) & Silversun Pickups (23) http://t.co/17jVBYGG 2012-09-28
- @joshfowler what are you upgrading to? #yesiknowiendedasentencewithapreposition 2012-09-27
- More updates...
Powered by Twitter Tools
Monthly Archives: March 2009
Just to let everyone know, I am still absolutely in love with my new Tele. You have to play a guitar for a while to really get a feel for how it responds to things like control changes, weight shifting, … Continue reading
I have a major confession to make. I am a chronic song-skipper. It is, of course, a huge problem. I don’t know what got me started, or how long I’ve been like this, but I do know that it has … Continue reading
In recent times, I haven’t anticipated an album quite as much as I have U2′s latest work, No Line On the Horizon. Man crush alert. I listened to more U2 when learning to play guitar that I did any other … Continue reading
Today I came to a realization. Whenever people talk about “the next generation”, they are referring to the next group of young people who will live to take up the torch from the older people. Until recently, I have counted … Continue reading
Sorry for just posting another video, but the past couple days have been rather hectic. Yes, this is a guilted post. However, this video is my favorite band, Dream Theater, performing part of one of the greatest albums of all … Continue reading
this song rocks.
Yesterday I had a conversation with some guys in class about traffic. When I first moved to the Hampton Roads area, I thought I had experienced traffic through living in crazy D.C. and overcrowded Honolulu. However, nothing could have prepared … Continue reading
I have never missed having a guitar as much as I have the past couple of days. I’ve had too much time on my hands, and no strings with which to pass it. I had too much stuff to take … Continue reading
Thus ends what could be the last Spring Break for Mike Dominice, ever. A very sad thing, but exciting nonetheless, mostly due to how productive I was during break, getting to jam with some new people, and a new job … Continue reading